Location: Hybrid/London Office | Reporting to: Team Lead
As an experienced Software Engineer you will be working in the core development team to produce high quality chat solutions using the latest in web, mobile and server technologies. You will work alongside experienced outstanding engineers and junior engineers to deliver products across a range of devices.
Work with the team to design, develop and deliver high quality solutions.
• Implement solutions in code following the establish style and design guidelines.
• Design and decompose components in accordance with the overarching solution architecture.
• Follow the team’s agile processes to achieve quality and excellence when delivering products.
• Design and develop standards compliant web applications.
• Assist on internal or customer development projects as required.
• Provide development and troubleshooting support for existing systems.
• 3-4 years’ experience of C#, and the .NET platform including .NET 5
• Computer Science/Software engineering degree or equivalent (2:1 or above).
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented design principles, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
• Proven ability to take ownership of work, communicate and collaborate in a team.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile team.
Desired/Nice to have:
• Experience in test driven development and automated testing.
• Experience with Azure DevOps
• Experience with NUnit + Moq for unit and integration testing
• Experience mentoring junior engineers
Aside from the chance to join a talented, vibrant and growing young team delivering the next generation of enterprise real-time chat solutions we offer the following benefits: Unlimited holiday policy, Contributory Stakeholder Pension scheme, Private Health Insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan, Gym Membership Subsidy, Discretionary Bonus based on company performance.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org