Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer
Location: London Office or Hybrid/Remote Working | Reporting to: CTO
As a Senior Engineer you will be provided with personal growth and leadership opportunities. Teams are given a lot of freedom in how they organize their work and their choices of technologies and approaches. Team decisions have a real impact on the customer and you will be afforded substantial trust and autonomy to deliver value.
You will be working on a next generation event sourced, virtual actor-based platform and use advanced patterns such as eventual consistency, optimistic concurrency and command-query responsibility segregation (CQRS) to provide a reliable, performant and scalable system with a modular design that supports a variety of use cases.
• Provide technical advice and help the team make decisions that impact the company at large.
• Initiative to identify important problems and coordinate with others on cross-cutting issues, proposing strategies and getting buy-in on solutions.
• Make others better through technical guidance and mentoring.
• Work within a team to design, develop and deliver high quality solutions.
• Work with other senior engineers and architects to design scalable solutions.
• Follow the team’s agile processes to achieve quality and excellence when delivering products.
• Design and develop standards compliant web applications.
• Provide development and troubleshooting support for existing systems.
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented design principles, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in automated testing
• Proven ability to take ownership of work, communicate and collaborate in a team
• Are comfortable working in a fast-paced agile team
• A desire to learn and challenge yourself
Desired/Nice to have:
• A significant level of experience with C#, and the .NET platform including .NET 6 or similar technologies
• Experience mentoring junior engineers
• Experience as a Tech Lead
• Experience with Azure DevOps.
• Experience with NUnit + Moq for unit and integration testing
• Experience with Microsoft Orleans
• Clearance (DV, eDV, NATO)
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org